How To Save Cowboy Clip Art To Your Computer:
- Browse the site and locate a clip art image you want to save.
- If you are on an IBM-compatible comuter, save the image to your computer
by clicking the right mouse button on the picture and choosing Save Picture
As... or Save Image As...
- If you are on a Mac, save the image to your computer by putting your mouse cursor
over the graphic you want to save. Press and hold your mouse button until a
menu pops up. On that menu, select the appropriate "Save" option.
- Choose where to save the file on your computer. Remember the location so that
you can access the file later.
- Have questions? Visit the technical support web board -- the link is to your left on the menu bar.
All clip art and graphics shown on this site are in the public domain. These
graphics come from public clip art sites and user contributions. So far as
we know, none are bound by copyright restrictions. If you see a graphic that
you know to be under copyright on the site,
us and we will remove it immediately.
Feel free to use any of these images for personal or
business use, but do not link to them
directly. Save the graphics and load them to
your own server. If you do not know how to do this,
re-read the instructions at the top of this page.